Sunday, March 8, 2015

Yoga: A love and hate relationship

I did a half-hour of yoga yesterday. I haven't done anything like that in over a year. I forgot how much I love it, but boy, am I paying for it today. I can barely move! I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I did some stretching this evening to loosen things back up and I really think it helped. I am going to do another workout in the morning after I take the boys to school. Just go ahead and get it over with. That way, I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day. It sets the tone for everything, I've found. I have found that I tend to drink more water, make better food choices, and have more energy throughout the whole rest of the day, just by making the simple decision to exercise for 30 minutes. I really did love it, I don't want to give it up again. I won't give it up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment